• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to start with Puff?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Move your cursor over Jigglypuff and press the "A" button in any of the VS or 1P modes before beginning a match.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
With Puff it's recommended you learn how to "read".

So to learn how to "read", you can start by looking at the numerous guides and discussion threads on the character's main page. Often there's a lot of information on techniques and strategies -- which seems to be exactly what you're looking for -- archived and cataloged in the OPs of those threads.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
You could actually be nice and maybe help me, instead of being a smarta**.

FlamingForce

Smash Journeyman
You could actually be nice and maybe help me, instead of being a smarta**.
Or you could try and figure it out yourself first (As you claim to be interested in)
The people of these boards write character guides so that people like you can look them up to learn the basics of a character, coming in here going "hey guys teach me puff" is not going to get you far.

Top Bottom