• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to properly play DuckHunt like a pro.

How to properly play DuckHunt like a pro.

Shane7881

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shane1
3DS FC
4914-5379-0874
Shane7881 submitted a new guide:

How to properly play DuckHunt like a pro. - Learn how to use duckhunt's utility based fighting style to defeat your opponents.

Duckhunt is perhaps one of the best fighters available as there utility based fighting style can be used in many different ways, including camping game, offensive, and defensive. Many players underestimate them, but this guide will show you how powerful these two can be.
Read more about this guide...

Diamond DHD

Smash Journeyman
I reckon it's too early to say what playing like a pro is when it comes to DHD, especially since the meta game is so underdeveloped. It's hard to say that there are any pro players for DHD in the first place, sure maybe a couple people won a tournament, but as I said, the meta game is too underdeveloped.

Spirst

Thanks. I just learned that Duck Hunt's fighting style can be used in many different ways, including camping game, offensive, and defensive.

Shane7881

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shane1
3DS FC
4914-5379-0874
For everyone who read my brief explanation of the guide ( 1 paragraph lol ),I published it by accident. Please check out my updated version of the guide, It's much better and actually has a guide in it.

http://smashboards.com/guides/how-to-properly-play-duckhunt-like-a-pro.55/

(Sorry I hadn't updated it sooner, but it's here :D, also please put your feedback in the comments.)

Last edited:

alonecuzzo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2509-2422-6131
Guide has been updated, have a look! (I accidently uploaded it early sorry.)
http://smashboards.com/guides/how-to-properly-play-duckhunt-like-a-pro.55/

DUDE... I STILL SEE NO GUIDE!

haha no worries, happens to me all the time with my reporting software at work, i'll start typing something and then forget about it and then it get's uploaded accidentally or something like that...

thx for posting, can't wait to check it out... it's a huge help for noobs like me

Top Bottom