• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Play as Jigglypuff (Jigglypuff Tutorial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7KrI3_e2fY&mode=user&search=

Wasn't exactly sure where to put this, Jigglypuff, Videos, or N64 disscustion but w/e.

This is me giving a Tutorial on how to play as Jigglypuff in SSB, Mugen, and SSBM.

For those who don't know what mugen is its a 2D customable fighting game for the PC. Go search it on google if you want it. Also I'm sorry that the SSBM part was cut off to early. I can't go any farther than 10 minutes on youtube. If I could the SSBM section would be much longer. I'm thinking about just making a own seperate section for SSBM later. But for now enjoy!

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: I'm the biggest derp ever, thanks Krynxe, I hope editing doesn't bump this :( My bad for being dumb lol

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
The levels of necromancy in here...

theonlynever, I see you're new so just be sure to check the dates on posts. That video was posted in 2007, many of those users aren't even active any more.

Nobody else post please, we need this thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom