• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to NOT suck with MK

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
If you want to learn how to play MK better read my first post and actually try to apply what I had to say.
Your first post says nothing of any impressive or new value. And I don't know who you think you are insulting R1ngo like this, but he is a respected player amongst the MK community, unlike you.

1) I dont care
It almost seems like you said this for the sole purpose of looking like an ***. Get a new attitude or get off our MK boards.

2) i never said the shuttle loop was bad. It's just bad MK players spam the crap out of it and use it ineffectively
He never said it was bad either. If you would have read what he typed correctly, you would have read 'spamming the shuttle loop is bad', which is the same point you were trying to make. Way to pointlessly argue

3) If you consistently kill players with the shuttle loops by hitting them below the stage you are playing crappy players.
He didn't say he consistently killed players by stage spiking with the shuttle loop; he was just saying that if your opponent tries to grab the ledge or follow you under the stage, you can stage spike for an easy KO, which is true.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Your first post says nothing of any impressive or new value. And I don't know who you think you are insulting R1ngo like this, but he is a respected player amongst the MK community, unlike you.

It almost seems like you said this for the sole purpose of looking like an ***. Get a new attitude or get off our MK boards.

He never said it was bad either. If you would have read what he typed correctly, you would have read 'spamming the shuttle loop is bad', which is the same point you were trying to make. Way to pointlessly argue

He didn't say he consistently killed players by stage spiking with the shuttle loop; he was just saying that if your opponent tries to grab the ledge or follow you under the stage, you can stage spike for an easy KO, which is true.
Read my sig please

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
May we please close this thread. This is nothing but a flaming flame session. Lets move on to more important MK topics please.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
May we please close this thread. This is nothing but a flaming flame session. Lets move on to more important MK topics please.
Yeah please go make more topics concerning the shuttle loop. Or even better yet more "Critique my crappy MK vidz".

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah please go make more topics concerning the shuttle loop. Or even better yet more "Critique my crappy MK vidz".
This was most definitely directed towards me, so here's some advice.

...Shut the **** up! Yeah, I might not be that good with MK, now but it takes practice. But I know one thing I sure as hell would wipe the floor with you with my ICs. Better yet lemme chain grab your *** all the way off of this site.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
This was most definitely directed towards me, so here's some advice.

...Shut the **** up! Yeah, I might not be that good with MK, now but it takes practice. But I know one thing I sure as hell would wipe the floor with you with my ICs. Better yet lemme chain grab your *** all the way off of this site.
/applause

But please, don't fan the flames. >.>

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Who is Brightside anyway? Sorry I don't keep up with '06 members. Seriously I'd never heard of him before. Is he even any good to back his claims? Normally I wouldn't care but discriminating against other posters due to an attribute that they neither chose, nor should be ashamed of. Discriminating in this way should probably be a warnable offense.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I really don't know, but I'm sure I will find out. Yes, it probably should.

Top Bottom