• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to make SUPER SMOOTH videos the easy way! - Adaptec GameBridge User Guide

SlashMolder

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have the ISO? the link is unavailable
I own a gamebridge 1410 and I lost my cd. If someone could rip and post an iso of the software that came with it I would really appreciate it. I get "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." for the link that was posted.

Spife

Smash Master
I own a gamebridge 1410 and I lost my cd. If someone could rip and post an iso of the software that came with it I would really appreciate it. I get "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." for the link that was posted.
I don't know how to do this, but a friend of mine does. I'll see what I can do.

Spife

Smash Master
haha forgot to ask but he isn't going anywhere, will probably see him this weekend.

Changhill

Smash Rookie
Ok, I have gotten my software to install using the youtube vid. by phoenixreview, and everything works fine for the first time...

After I close the window and re open it, only the video option is available Not the "Gambridge" option . I've uninstalled/ re-installed the software again and same results. When I checked the reconfiguration the gambridge is connected showing a mini screen of what my game is doing.

Anyone know how to fix this (I have vista) or can I bypass the whold Intervideo recording? or recomend another capture device (w/ price)?

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
okay im installing a gamebridge and its software on another computer. at one point when its about to install Intervideo, it stops and i get the message, "No adaptec device could be detected, setup will terminate now...". This makes absolutly no sense since my computer recognizes the gamebridge and during setup it recognized that i unplugged and reconnected the device.

anyone know whats wrong?

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
ok, I know this thread is old but still hoping for a response =). Does anyone know a site that sells gamebridge and ships to Australia? I checked amazon but it only ships within the US. Gamebridges have only seen to be coming up on ebay once every few months and there way over priced.

Thanks in advance =D

Spife

Smash Master
Hey guys, long time user, first time having a problem. I upgraded from an older Macbook (From a few years ago) to a new sleek macbook pro, the problme is the gamebridge doesn't work as well. I'll post a video of it's quality, but basically there are green lines, the frames are skipping and the audio quality isn't choice. Help would be appreciated but I think it's the hardware :(

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
attention

my gamebridge records fine but its all black and white

using pal at 60hz. 50hz cant record at all.

anyone know what to do/had this problem?

Binx

Smash Master
what program should I use to record besides the built in one, the only ones i can find are for fixed length videos of like 30 seconds. Using windows 7

joshrego

Smash Rookie
As now a days their are so many people around who are interested in recording or want to learn video recording. Even I am interested in video recording. I think if you have a good graphic card you can make good, clear and smooth videos. Also so many good Quality mobiles are available in the market by which you can make good and clear videos.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Anyone can make good, clear and smooth videos. The only thing you need is a capture device that can do 480 pixels of height, and some editing skills.

BTW... has anyone tried to make Youtube videos smoother by adding motion blur?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Yes, I always do everything with Avisynth =)
I used the mvtools plugin.

But seeing the result I don't think it's worth it, as it completely destroys the image quality just to make movements a little smoother. I may make an attempt at HD instead, but I think I need to figure out how to efficiently create both 480p and 288p without deinterlacing twice... HD upscaled from 288p seems a little overkill...

I need some tips on how to install GameBridge on Windows 7 32-bit. Any tips? So far I've tried setting the compatibility mode on all the .exe files I could find to Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and then trying to install it normally

I think my GameBridge is just broken. Windows 7 doesn't recognize it or anything

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
I installed it just fine on my Windows 7 system doing all the compatibility to windows xp service pack 2. I ran the install gamebridge -> plugged in the device -> and it led me to the intervideo setttings stuff.
does any other computer recognize it?

I installed it just fine on my Windows 7 system doing all the compatibility to windows xp service pack 2. I ran the install gamebridge -> plugged in the device -> and it led me to the intervideo setttings stuff.
does any other computer recognize it?
Didn't try any other computers, but it doesn't matter now. I have an EasyCAP to replace it

DrunkenMaster

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know if this hardware/software combo works on a MacBook? I really have nothing else : / and I so badly wana make videos. Oregon really needs more hype. . badly!

Does anyone know if this hardware/software combo works on a MacBook? I really have nothing else : / and I so badly wana make videos. Oregon really needs more hype. . badly!
I don't think so. There are capture devices for macs, but they're hard to find

BetToday15

Smash Rookie
I bought a simple video capture program/thing...it's called "elgato" and everything to record your playing is in there. no complicated stuff to think about and it works with windows as well as all apple devices. To get better quality you can buy another cable but for me like it is, is enough.

take a look if you want, my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BetToday15?feature=mhsn

and I'll be posting new vids weekly about funny kills and stuff :D

Top Bottom