• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to kill?

Osuyagi

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I fell in love with Wario yet I'm still a noob when it comes to his moves.

And I've got soooo much trouble killing my opponents unless their % is super high, in that case I mostly use the bike or the fart to kill them.
I find his F smash reaaally slow, too slow to be effective in a real match actually.

Is there an effective way to kill opponents at low % (around 80-100%) ?
Thanks in advance :)

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Half wafts can kill early so don't be afraid to use it even if it isn't full charged.

Wheelie drop is mostly safe and also kills really early, downside is that it's hard to hit with it. (Use it to catch them off guard or if they try to camp, don't get too predictable with it.) USmash is very good to punish air dodges. FSmash is good once in a while.

A fresh FTilt and FThrow (near the edge) can kill at higher percents. BAir is good too. Wario is good at racking up damage quick anyway so you don't need to kill very early all the time.

Also, gimping. Don't be afraid to chase off stage with him, especially with a waft ready. DAir has more knockback now too so use it off stage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom