• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to hit with charge shot EVERY TIME!

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Ok, so I've been playing with samus for about 15 minutes and can say I know pretty much everything there is to know about her now, and I discovered a way to hit with charge shot EVERY TIME. It's a secret only the people I have used it against know of. Ready?

Tell then when you're going to do it. For example:
"I'm going to do an empty shffl, wavedash back and charge shot"
It works every time. How do I know? BECAUSE IT WORKED AGAINST PC CHRIS. This technique is flawless, you all need to incorporate it.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Mindgames, son. You will lose if you can't do mindgames.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I have a question. How do you SHFFL if you aren't attacking? Wouldn't that just be a SHFF?

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Lanowen, I give you that much, this won't counter WoF, but it's the closest thing to countering it you'll ever get without using one of your own. To you asking, this works with several moves, for some reason it works with ganons warlock punch, but not falcon punch. It works with ganon's utilt, too. and Mars, don't question me, I'm right.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
ZOMG you, my friend, are a pro *sneeze* sorry, I sneeze whenever I lie. I mean.... uhh.... I have allergies *sneeze*

Anyways, I'm having a mini-tournament tomorrow, kudos to you if it works :)

Top Bottom