• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to get past the grand viper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchyDutch

Smash Rookie
Uhh, sir, the grand viper is the king of all moves. Try the meta-tornado, that might be broken enough to defend against it.

Laijin

Smash Hero
FF7's story was just very super fantastically better than ff8's Pof
****it. I just told you this in my other thread.
Quit talking about gay overated RPGs in my thread.
FF7 kinda sucked. I mean, FF7 did'nt even try with character development. Everyone spoke to Cloud, who did'nt even speak. Sephiroth had a self-defeating plan. They could have left him alone and he would've defeated himself in the end. Aeris died, but you could'nt use a pheonix down to res her. That broke the game.

FF8 was infinitely better.
Brawl is not a fighting game by any standards. A pure party game, and not even a good party game. Play Mario party or Mario Kart for more fun. :O

Papito

Smash Journeyman
yo you can suck my **** your thread is gay your gay with your pink haired mascot you fruity ******* who likes men and takes it up the *** every chance he gets you homo monkey ****in *******

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
FF7's story was just very super fantastically better than ff8's Pof
****it. I just told you this in my other thread.
Quit talking about gay overated RPGs in my thread.
FF7 kinda sucked. I mean, FF7 did'nt even try with character development. Everyone spoke to Cloud, who did'nt even speak. Sephiroth had a self-defeating plan. They could have left him alone and he would've defeated himself in the end. Aeris died, but you could'nt use a pheonix down to res her. That broke the game.

FF8 was infinitely better.
Brawl is not a fighting game by any standards. A pure party game, and not even a good party game. Play Mario party or Mario Kart for more fun. :O
Uhh, sir, the grand viper is the king of all moves. Try the meta-tornado, that might be broken enough to defend against it.
dude ff9 ftw, the dutch even supports ff9,look at his avi

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Dude.
FF1.
Party with all Black Mages.

Doesn't get any sweeter than that.
-DD

Mikhal

Smash Rookie
If you know about how far the opponent will go with GV then you can rush in and either grab them out of it, or just get out of the range. It also shouldn't be too hard to just jump over it and bair him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom