• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to get frame Data for Pit's moves.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I noticed the Pit boards don't have frame data, and since Pit is a very technical character, I figured it would be useful. Unfortunately, I do not have the means to collect this frame data, but by poking around on the smashboards, i have found out how.

Here's how it's done: Training mode, 1/4 spd capture video at 30fps 2 frames of video to every 1 frame of gameplay. That's how it's done.

I seriously doubt there will be a brawl debug mode for AR.
You don't need to slow down the game at all actually. Normal game speed recorded through composite or S-Video at 29.97 fps 640x480 interlaced will give you every in-game frame when properly de-interlaced into 240 progressive @ 59.94 fps (640x240 resized to 320x240p).

There you go. Two different ways to do it. It seems as if it would take a whole lot of time to test anything but just how long an attack lasts, but if anyone wants to volunteer for anything of the sort, there's how.

(the thread i found this at can be seen here)

Top Bottom