• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to get all trophies/stickers?

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
So, I want to finally complete SSBB and obtain all of the trophies and stickers and Chronicles and whatnot. I'm trying to find the most efficient way to get them; going through the SSE a second time did seem to help; however, that takes up a rather large amount of time to go through it the whole way (though in the process I did manage to obtain all of the SSE-exclusive trophies :)). The coin laucher helps get trophies primarily, so where can I find stickers really fast.

BTW, all of the trophies and stickers that I need are the random ones, not the specific ones (besides the "Stickers" trophy in the "Challenges" in the Vault). In addition, how do you unlock the Chronicles? Is it random, or based on number of matches played, or power time?

Smash Rookie
Continue using Coin Launcher if it's only the "random" trophies you need. What about the ones you get for completing Classic and All-Star Mode?

Stickers can be collected using CD factories. Look up CD factories on youtube to get an idea of what they are and how they work if you don't know. The rarer sticker drops can usually be found easier from the SSE on the Intense difficulty.

Chronicles (From the Dojo):
Missing titles in your Chronicle will gradually fill in as you obtain stickers and other things related to those games. (However, there are some titles that will not be displayed until the very end.)

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Do SSE on intense to get stickers, while Chronicles can be gotten when you get a trophy or sticker that is game related like the Kyogre trophy would get you Pokemon Saphire version, so on...

The Brigand

Smash Cadet
Sticker Factories are more likely to give you every sticker you've already gotten than a sticker you still need to unlock. Same goes for grinding in SSE so you end a stage with 99 stickers. The Coin Launcher is better that both of those, in my opinion, since you don't have to put up with that godawful Intense mode or sitting around doing nothing for half an hour, but it's still just as random as both of those.

So what's the best method? Beating SSE over and over again. Every gold box you come across is guaranteed to drop a sticker or trophy if you've gotten all the CDs. And it's always a new sticker or trophy so long as you haven't gotten all of those too.

Get a friend to help, too. It makes it less boring.

Supreme65

Smash Apprentice
Normally I'll go SSE on intense. To the first stage u use the kongs. During mid-way of the level there's a hidden door. Enter in and out to respam the enemies until your score is around 50000-75000 points and go to coin launcher to get 99 stickers. It's long and a hard method, but it works for me:)

Top Bottom