• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to fight Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyknight234

Smash Rookie
so my brother plays Zelda, and she's really... really... strong. Or maybe I'm just not using a right tactic.

I tried Ike, Captain Falcon, Samus, and Zero Suit Samus (I'm not going to mention other characters because they just died too fast) and sometimes I won and sometimes I lost.

What's hard is that her firebomb thing has such huge area effect and strength. I can dodge them, but it's so tiring to dodge them and having to run at her.

Even if I try to shoot at her, my brother uses that b button thing, reflecting my attacks.

Even if I go near her, he does the b thing again, reflecting me away.

And he's also good at grabbing, and I'm not good at countering grabbing, so she grabs my character and hits him/her hard.

Her running attacks are pretty strong too, seems to kill me a lot.

I mean sure I can beat Zelda with her disadvantages, but I wish there were better tactics than having to dodge all firebombs, run at her, dodge her b button (and other attacks if my brother wants to) and to hit her once, once to get hit back because her attacks can be recovered so fast.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Pretty much exactly what kaylo said =D

Kaylo is my symbiotic digital clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom