• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide How to Fight Pac-Man

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully when people are like "Pac-Man is annoying and unfair. I can't defeat him." They can look here.

Last edited:

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. I mostly made this because people always say they hate fighting Pac-Man when I go to tournaments. Also when I play FG and I see pretty decent players do things like upsmash the hydrant with Sonic. It's always Sonic.

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
This is a very good guide IMO. Its mostly humorous and doesn't take itself too seriously, but the style makes the overall guide readable.

The advice is solid as well. Strangely enough, it might be one of the better PacMan guides in general. A PacMan newbie can learn where to practice traps and gets a gameplan from your guide.

Last edited:

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
This is a very good guide IMO. Its mostly humorous and doesn't take itself too seriously, but the style makes the overall guide readable.

The advice is solid as well. Strangely enough, it might be one of the better PacMan guides in general. A PacMan newbie can learn where to practice traps and gets a gameplan from your guide.
Well Pac-Man doesn't seem like a serious character plus guides tend to be boring. Although I'm not exactly sure how Pac-Man players learn to practice traps from this. I didn't think I touched on them much.

Also, "one of the better ones?" I got to try harder.

Last edited:
Top Bottom