• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to download Project M EX

Colouratard

Smash Rookie
I want to play it on my Wii, mi loader is CFG, is there an special condition more than paste the content on the SD Card?

LIVERPOOP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MartinSkrtel37
3DS FC
0130-1906-5039
just dump all the stuff from the PM ex folder into your root SD. i think you do need one special thing because you have USB loader - the 'apps' folder, use that from your old PM install, keep that but use everything else from the PM Ex folder.

i think there may be one other folder you're supposed to use too, or maybe the original boot.elf, i can't remember and can't check atm, but the simple install everything + apps folder could work?

mexicanmax227

Smash Apprentice
Alright I also have CFG but have only donwloaded and troubleshot 20xx melee. Any guides, simplified advice, or download links for CFG on homebrew wiii for the most recent project m ex specifically anyone can post thank you

Top Bottom