• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to beat someone in Rainbow Cruise Guide

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
How to beat someone in Rainbow Cruise Guide

Just from playing Rainbow Cruise to many times, I have found ways to defeat the likes of people who choose Raiinbow Crusise against Diddy. So I hope this helps. Even though I dont have a visual aid or anything to help you guys understand what im talking about. Ill do my best to explain the ways of how to counter that evil stage.

Pirate Ship- You know that little wall the pirate ship has. If you manage to trick your opponent against the wall, you can try to grab them and pummel them until the grab release. Grab again and pummel until your forced to jump out of the pirate ship.

Platforms with the floating carpets on the side from 0:40- 1:04

DO NOT bother using the bananas because the player has so much space that they can easily dodge the bananas. This is by far the most dangerous part of this stage because you can easily make suicidides. Wait until you jump on the moving platform. You can shoot Peanut Guns to distract them if you want but I dont think that will be as much help since they can dodge them and plus they are far away.

Rocking Platform to the steepy like road. 1:04-1:20

You can attack the player if you want but make sure your standing right on the rocking platform. Dont stay in there too long because other wise, you can end up killing yourself that way. Also dont bother standing on top of those falling platforms, the ones where you stand and they fall since they ruin your banana gameplay quite a bit. I know they are straight platforms but they really dont help you at all.

1:20-1:55 You can do whatever you want, throw bananas, karate kicks, etc. Be very careful of standing on that cone platforms (falling platforms) you can easily kill your self. Theres also a small hill slope so try to get past that. Until you reach to that little corner were you can hide under that platform at 1:55. You can wait for your opponent to approach to you and and use a coupld of Dtilts to punish them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vod5cjYNyZk

If you watch the video, you will kind of see where im going with this and watch the parts carefully so you guy know what im talking about.

~CHOMPY~

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I love this topic.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I will now devote my next smashfest to learning Hylian Rainbow Cruise.
It's a stage I honestly haven't had to deal with at all.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
the only reason I lost in that stage was because I had 2 SD's and I didnt know how to play in that stage very well against a G@W. Stupid wifi was the reason I lost in that game. But now I know how to play in that stage very well

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
No johns, CHOMPY. That was the second match ever against a Diddy main, and I did quite bad and still won.

Top Bottom