• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Often Do You Egg Poop?

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Yoshi's Nuetral B, that is.

I find myself using this move quite a bit. It feels soooo good chaining Egg Poops together, and Poop kills may be the best thing in Smash.

Dxkid

Smash Apprentice
I barely use manily cuz i grab more with yoshi the egg poop

Plus my opponent never gets close enough for it everytime I try it i get punish O-o

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Egg LAY is actually really good move at times. It makes a great shrug off move air-to-ground, it's one of his best opening moves on stages like Battlefield, and is invaluable in certain match-ups. I use it quite a bit, relatively speaking.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I've been trying to use it more often. I find it is helpful in varying approaches, and it's also good to throw off people every once in a while.

One of my favorite things to do it egg lay when the opponent is at high damage, then wait for them to break out, and then uair them. You might need to do it once or twice earlier in the match to figure out how they would react, but it has gotten me some kills before.

Dyz69

Smash Rookie
i mix it up sometimes instead of just grabbing i egg lay....tough when it is succesful
i have no clue what to do next i dont like ti intercept with a Uair, because for some dumb reason
Sakurai decided that when you escape from it you get a few invincible frames perfect to either
air dodge away or counter any attemps to kill for yoshi
but i do occasionaly just try to hit the egg once since they escape from it anyway T_T

Gindler

Smash Champion
Against a Nade countering happy snake I use it alot to discourage them to nade counter, then I can Bair approach more safely =)

Against everyone else though I'll use it maybe once a stock? Just for fun.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Against a Nade countering happy snake I use it alot to discourage them to nade counter, then I can Bair approach more safely =)

Against everyone else though I'll use it maybe once a stock? Just for fun.
Actually, I've never thought to use it that way. I've got to give that a try. :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Egg Laying in the air, is a safe approach, and I usually follow it up with an Uair or Bair. =)

And it's satisfying. :yoshi:

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
One of the most satisfying moves in the game and usually frustrates the hell out of your opponent if you use it enough.

Or at least make them think you're completely nuts.

Did I mention it's a fun as hell move with very little risk of being punished? :3

Top Bottom