• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many people actually use Jigglypuff as their main.

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
Among the scrub community, jigglypuff players are pretty rare (from what I've seen), but there are quite a few competetive jiggly mains (well jiggs IS pretty high on the tier list...)

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
It's not that Jiggs is bad, Jiggs is really good but until you learn to overpower Marth, Fox, Falco, and all the other characters its almost pointless to try and main. At least thats what I've concluded.

Metà

Smash Master
I'm a Puff/Sheik double main, but I tend to do better sometimes in tournaments with Puff because people aren't as used to fighting against her. I've also recently started using Puff in 2v2 (previously I only used Sheik/Fox).

Jigglypuff is ****

S0FT

Smash Ace
Wow.... I asume everyone in the Jigglypuff character forum.
The real question is:
Who DOESNT use jigglypuff as their main....

templar rage

Smash Cadet
agreed

You've gotta be joking. Jiggs is really good.

Only little noobish kids say jiggs sucks.
I agree, the only people who say jiggs sucks are the people who don't know what
Rest does or how godly Over-B is.

But, as for me, I don't really use jiggs too much unless I want to give my friend a taste of his own medicine. To quote the crowd, "Roy's my boy"

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm not quitting Melee, but I doubt there will be any more Melee-exclusive tournaments in MN for a long time...

calmlunatic

Smash Cadet
Try fighting the final event match with Jiggs. Giga Bowser falls victim to the rest attack because of his size. 6 hits and he's out for good. Then go for rollout on the other two.

Top Bottom