• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS How many Hours do you think you'll put into Super Smash Bros 3DS?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'm not sure. Currently, in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I have around 3500 or so hours put into the game, but I stopped playing it because it got too addicting. Hopefully I don't become that obsessed with Smash Bros, though!

JuanHUM

Smash Cadet
NNID
JuanHUM
Not sure how much im gonna play smash 3ds xd but i play melee, brawl and PM frecuentily and 64 ( even smash flash ) ocasionally so just like all the smashes im going to play smash 3ds a lot i want to unlock everithing and play online and smash run for a long long time ( since smash run is based on kirby air raid city trial i love before i even play the mode xD ).

Morbi

Scavenger
As many hours as it takes... to wait for the Wii U version! But seriously, I envision at least an hour before bed every night and that initial 3-4 hours a day for the first three weeks.

SmashingObjection

Smash Cadet
NNID
Leviathan
3DS FC
1521-5713-8600
Well considering that I can play smash 3DS anywhere, an uncountable amount. I somehow logged over 350+ hours into pokemon X in less than two months and I'm not even sure how I did that...

chanchimi

Smash Rookie
So, so many hours.... And assuming the next Smash isn't here for another seven years or so, then at least playing it on and off until then! I get excited just thinking about it playing it!

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
So, so many hours.... And assuming the next Smash isn't here for another seven years or so, then at least playing it on and off until then! I get excited just thinking about it playing it!
Next Smash game in seven years...seven years... I think I'll be clocking in 61,320 hours then!

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
First week of college, there's gonna be a student tournament so I have to train for that instead of doing HW or anything related to it. That's like a good 72 hours right plus the 1-3 hours for the tournament and then me playing it non-stop is at least... 8999 hours.

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
Considering I put over 999.99+ hours into Pokemon X I'm pretty dam sure i'll have more hours in Smash 3DS.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Got 1000 hours on Melee and 500 in Brawl. Even though I don't put as much time in games as I did in the past, this version being portable is probably gonna make put unhealthy hours into the game again. Probably gonna beat out the hours I had in Brawl and if the online turns out good maybe even Melee.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
I'm afraid to count them ._.

Smash will predate a good portion of my scarce free time... But I'm not complaining hehe

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I put about 300 into Melee and well over 1000 into Brawl, so...
I expect to put about 300-500 into the 3DS version and well over 1000 yet again into the Wii U version. That said, these are only wild guesses. Suffice it to say that I will play both a lot. :p

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I'll probably end up going over the maximum number of hours, whatever it is. I'm excited, okay? Don't judge.:p

Top Bottom