• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many character finders can you sign up for?

TJK1997

Smash Journeyman
Because I want to do alot

Mains-CF and Luigi{covered}
Second mains-Marth and Falco
3rd-Fox

Fun-Mario and DK

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
There is no rule; you can apply to as many as you want. I'm going to tell you now though that "character finder" threads only serve 2 purposes distinct from a regional board:

1) Allow a well-known player of a certain character to be located and contacted.

2) Allow not-well-known players to believe people are interested in who they play, when in reality nobody cares, since the only people who read the thread are looking for well-known players, or are just checking up to see their own name in a list.

So knock yourself out.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I know this is not the right place to ask this but what is a character finder?
Pretty much every character-specific forum has a thread which lists people who have asked to be listed as playing that character, along with possibly some well known players of that character who might not have made such a request. They serve 2 functions:

• Allow a specific player of that character to be contacted
• Allow local players of that character to be contacted

And it also provides a nice overall idea of how many people like playing that character.

Top Bottom