• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is pikachu vs Marth Jiggs and Shiek?

ACDC

Smash Journeyman
I really like playing as Pikachu but before I pick him up as a secondary I'd need to know how he does with Marth Jiggs and Sheik.

mYzeALot

Smash Journeyman
Sheik is pretty tough, but Marf and Jiggs is doable. 65-35 vs Sheik, 55-45 vs puff and marth.

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
i can imagine having a fun time battling puff in the air with the u-air. and you'd be able to move up vertically faster with quick attack, which can be useful if both of you end up below the ledge.

N64

Smash Champion
Pika does well against marth, yeah, as long as you're comfortable with his shffl game. You just have to find an opening and rush marth down.

Pika vs Sheik is bad but doable. Pika actually has to tools to dish out some damage on sheik, but he loses the neutral game pretty hard. Sorta similar to vs marth, once you're in you can get good damage and put on some good pressure, but getting in is hard.

Pika vs Jiggs is not great. You can't combo jiggs, and she fights you well in the air. You also can't edgeguard her. You basically have to just chip away with nairs/stray hits and hope you don't trade, then fish for usmash/fsmash, which is scary. If you can get those to hit, though, you can net early kills.

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Jiggs is bad in my opinion. Since she is usually in the air it is hard to get an upsmash. D-air is your only decent "kill move".

Silph

Smash Rookie
uair/up throw to thunder works well against jigglypuff to get the kill
thunder jolt is also good in neutral and so is a lot of dash dancing

Top Bottom