• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is he doing that?

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
He's swimmimg. You can do that in this game (confirmed a while ago). You swim for a little bit, but then you sink. You can also do it on Delfino Plaza.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
And to answer the inevitable question:
You swim automatically when you fall into the water.

I'm now expecting a Bowser F-smash any moment.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I can't say since I only played the demo and saw a few characters swimming. I expect every character to be able to swim, though. Charizard included. Bowser is too cute when he swims. The first thing Gimpy said when he saw it was "That is so awesome!"

twosaxy4myshirt

Smash Rookie
Are there any videos of characters swimming? I want to see! It seems like a neat addition to the game. It would have been very useful on some stages in Melee.

Ch-Akruru

Smash Cadet
Swimming will probably be "boring update ammunition" for Sakurai. Looks cool though, I wonder if characters will have special moves underwater or use their air moves?

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
hmmm i wonder if goldeen will finally do something if she falls in the water now

Top Bottom