• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How i rate Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildudespider

Smash Rookie
ive played against ike many times in brawl, and it was a horrible experience
he semed to only use his up b and b attacks mercilously, i find him to be the ultimate nob charachter and believe many newcomers to smash will be able to win with little or no effort using him :S

null55

Smash Master
Okay, I know I'm breaking my own rule, but please anyone who dislikes where the Ike boards are as much as I do, DO NOT dignify this thread with a response. Please, I beg of you. Any moronic posts like these that are either a result of ignorance or stupidity should not be responded to. Our first step in making things better is avoiding crap like this.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Okay, I know I'm breaking my own rule, but please anyone who dislikes where the Ike boards are as much as I do, DO NOT dignify this thread with a response. Please, I beg of you. Any moronic posts like these that are either a result of ignorance or stupidity should not be responded to. Our first step in making things better is avoiding crap like this.
*breaks the rule*

Just keep in mind that ignorance is one of the reasons people come here...so they can learn about their character and such. Though it is preferred not to start a new thread for something as this, and to word your posts in suitable manner. Also check out other threads before hand to see if a topic like yours already exists...which I'm sure there have been quite a few of these already xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom