• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how fast is sonic???

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i was bored the other day,i dont remember why but i went to the stage big blue with the bunny hood........and yea sonic is fast enough with a bunny hood to keep up with the street:laugh: man i love sonic and he even goes a lil bit faster then the street.so as he's running hes moving forward slowly.

just wanted to get this out there lol

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Can he do it at all without the bunny hood?

And yeah, it's definitely tough to get that kind of speed in a game. Remember 06? That was pretty much the only time a game Sonic has kept up with an animation Sonic, and it was nigh impossible to control. Well, other than Secret Rings, that is. I guess things that move that fast are just too much for our reaction time.

I really did like that game.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Now, imagine his speed with the Bunny Hood AND a Super Mushroom. And to make it appear even fast, maybe on Lightning Brawl? It's a MEGA, BUNNY, FAST BRAWL!! :chuckle:

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
Is it true that Squirtle is faster? Cause that's messed up...

yay 100th post

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No way Squirtle is faster with how much Sonic dwarf's even Captain Falcon's speed...

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
From someone who played him, Sonic is faster running than in the air, but he's RIDICULOUS with a bunny hood. I shudder to think what would happen if Sonic was in Lightning...

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
i dont belive you not even wariomans motocycle can do that
ill have to check this out tomorrow after i get some more batterys

Top Bottom