• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How exactly do you perfrom Bowser's Infinite Jump?

MrSquinshee

Smash Cadet
I've watched videos and I've read description of what it looks like, but how do you actually perform this? If anyone knows, please provide step-by-step instructions, because it's too cool of a maneuver to pass up. Thanks for the help!

ArveeOnFire

Smash Rookie
Jump > Near the middle of the jump (falling) press side b > jump > repeat. That's how I do it.

I don't think it's really that useful...

Chrono Centaur

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty hard to time right, and it seems so slow that putting aerials in the middle of it is nearly impossible.

OATH

Smash Apprentice
i actually find this very usefull it's good mindgames you just need to know when to do it.

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
i actually find this very usefull it's good mindgames you just need to know when to do it.
That and the first time someone sees a Bowser cross the Mario Kart Stage's Street and go straight into a Flying Slam, they just stare while you shout, "Watch out for flying Bowsers crossing the street!" :laugh:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
To perform this trick, you must Use Side+B close to the ground (not close close) but just about a character-sized gap between you and the Floor (About Pit's size of a gap). Then. then jump afterwards. Experience different timings and figure it out.
Normally i shouldnt say it, but I'm helping fellow Bowser players out.

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
This IS actually useful, especially to catch people off guard. Sometimes you try an aerial approach, and they run below you and away, you use this to persue them back still in the air, you'd be surprised at how many plaers panic knowing you can flying slam/forward air/ forward dair them so easily with this.

Jorgon

Smash Cadet
it's good on stages with platforms for letting him stay moble (battlefield) but over all it's not that great imo

chadknight

Smash Rookie
this move's pretty fun, but not too easy to apply in a match
it's useful for traversing stages esp. w/ platforms

if you want to do the arials with it and still jump afterwards, you have to press the attack button pretty much instantly. it's easy to do with fairs, bairs and uairs, but for the nair you have to press attack really quickly; as far as the dair goes you'd probably have to be landing on a lower surface to jump again (i didn't test that out).
i find it easier to do with b-sticking and z as attack; you can keep your momentum, and change the direction you face easily.
also, if you time it well enough you wont even see/hear the side-b attack.

hope someone finds this helpful =P

xjamz650

Smash Rookie
Look at my Infinite Jump!

plez post the infinite jump i havnt seen anyone do that for a long time...its kind of easy to do it but i can see me beating anyone by using that special move. its all timing Good luck with that.

ctrlaltdestroy

Smash Cadet
Well, it has the purpose of giving you a little more manuverability is some instances, or kind of like a shortcut, where you might need to get somewhere, yet the normal path is... non desirable.

calprinicus

Smash Cadet
another way of doing that I didn't catch while skimming the posts is if you set your c-stick to special you can do this. simple hit the c-stick on the side while your about to land. I wouldn't recommend setting you c-stick to special, but yeah that'll do it too.

Top Bottom