• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how does this work?

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
is there a thread anywhere that tells you how to get homebrew for the wii? thats used to hack brawl right?

and do you need any of that gecko usb things for the infinite replay hack?

i see how to get homebrew but god **** someone needs to make a freakin how to hack brawl video like after you get homebrew.

jokey665

Smash Ace
There was a "how-to" thread but I think it got deleted because it's illegal/frowned-upon to talk about how to hack your Wii. There are definitely tutorials out there if you try google.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Yah, that pre-made package and stuff was useful, but you're not allowed to have it anymore.
Some one will probably close this by the end of the day.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Almas explained the reasons as to why MLG has decided Homebrew topics would be inappropriate for discussion on SWF, so I suggest you point yourself in that direction if you have any questions.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
if you have homebrew installed already, all you need to do is install geckoOS (put the file in the /apps/ folder) and put your codes (RSBE01.gct) in the /codes/ folder. No hardware (i.e. usb gecko) required.

xmisosoupx

Smash Cadet
you can try searching how to install homebrew channel/geckoos on youtube to find tut vids

homsar

Smash Ace
Im really sick of people asking these things and saying there are no tutorials. There are litterally thousands of pages on this all around the net and all you need is a little time, pactience and a search engine to find them.

Top Bottom