• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you use Greninja online?

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
Not asking for an exact GUIDE on how to play him online or anything, but more like "how do YOU, personally, play Greninja online?"
Trying to do quickplay or even having some slight issues with an opponent is kinda ass tbh for my combos. Personally I like to stick to using Greninja's fast poking moves over and over again, and when in doubt, rely in that 3-frame jab. I also occasionally throw shurikens if my opponent's far away and if I'm not feeling that risky d-air spike.
When it comes (eventually) time for the kill, I usually like to try to fake out my opponent as much as I can, eventually doing stuff like just walking without doing anything and then using a sudden side-b to punish them getting ready to use a smash at the edge.

Mike 223

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1792-4156-5513
From my recent loss against a Greninja I learned that spamming nair to bair works for some dumb reason.

Top Bottom