• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you stop Giga Bowser?

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
but seriously... just get the smash ball before bowser does or else you deserve to be Bowserded (is that a word?).

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
If Bowser gets the Smash Ball and turns into Giga Bowser, do your best with dodgeing, you might as well land a hit or two while doing it because Giga Bowser can still take damage. If you're lucky, you could dodge well enough that you obtain hardly any damage.

In the end there is no way to "stop" Giga Bowser.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't it be great if you could grab Giga and throw him.

*Bowser Morphs*
ROAAAR.
All of a sudden a hookshot comes from the left and grabs him!
"HYAAAAAAAAA" Link screams as he kicks him off the stage.

yolky

Smash Rookie
You never try to stop Giga Bowser, if anything allow Bowser to get the smash ballso you can gaze at Giga's beauty :p...giant, scaley beauty....

metaXzero

Smash Champion
To stop Giga Bowser you need one thing; EXPANDING JIGGLYPUFF. She/it will simply push him off the stage (maybe).

Otherwise cry my friends

metaXzero

Smash Champion
stole my joke and reworded it.

Two Final Smashes can't happen at the same time.

EPIC FAIL
I stole nothing. You said Giga Jigglypuff (imagined fan made monstrosity), I said expanding Jigglypuff (referring to Final Smash). Not the same thing.:mad:

You really serious about the Final Smash though? If that is the truth, that sucks like Captain Gannondorf!!

Don't flame please.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
I stole nothing. You said Giga Jigglypuff (imagined fan made monstrosity), I said expanding Jigglypuff (referring to Final Smash). Not the same thing.:mad:

You really serious about the Final Smash though? If that is the truth, that sucks like Captain Gannondorf!!

Don't flame please.
lol. I'm not gonna flame. I just felt like being a dik for about a minute. no hard feelings.

and I'm not exactly sure about the FS thing, I just came to that conclusion from the videos I have seen.

Phelix08

Smash Apprentice
Using the advanced tactic of unplugging their controller. Works as long as you can run and win the rest of the match at the same time :)

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
I have come up with 2 ways to deal with giga bowser.

1. unplug the bowser players controller.
2. smash the wii with a hammer.

shockfrost

Smash Apprentice
On a small stage, you are in big trouble.
(But you already were, confronting a heavy character with less space to take cover and dance)

On a bigger one, your best bet is to get away from him, because you probably won't be able to flinch him and if he hits you, you are probably headed out. Getting off the edge with a floatier character and ledge dancing may help a little, but not much.

If there's anything you can do to keep the Smash Ball out of Bowser's hands, do it. Bowsers will tend to use the Smash Ball right away on smaller stages.

Also, there are various items that can level this fight. Try throwing a Star Rod or mine at him. Hit him with the Home Run Bat. etc. Items almost always fall in favor of the quicker character, which is almost never Bowser.

Baconater

Smash Cadet
I think it's funny that jigglypuff is probably the best character against gigabowser. Rising pound under the stage to stall and then get back up, easy. Also jiggs final smash is a little misunderstood at this point, she expands and anyone who gets inside her border box takes damage and then she screams and everyone real close takes a whole bunch of damage, I'd loooovvvveee to see gigajiggs vs giga bowser. in giant melee, with only smash balls and super mushrooms turned on, on battlefield

Javelin

Smash Rookie
He’s huge! And tough!

What, you think just because he’s huge, you can needle him with lots of little attacks and keep him off balance? Heh heh... Yeah, you keep thinking that.

He must be invincible!

You can only be Giga Bowser for a short time, though, so you’d better take your enemies out while you can. Bear in mind, too, that while escaping from Giga Bowser, fighters might decide it’s a good strategy to pick off the stragglers in his wake...
I thought that he was invincible as it suggests from this Dojo quote?

i.e. countering and such will do no damage and also not even knock him back?

WarZ

Smash Apprentice
Some say u can only have one smash ball on a stage at a time, is that true and if it is that stinks

e319

Smash Apprentice
Jump off the stage like a lemix.... (a lemix is a suicidal rat that leaps off of cliffs)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Main Meta Knght and hope your on Battlefield, then, fly under the stage, get to the ledge. Then drop down, fly back on to the other side, ect, ect. Soon time shall run out.

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
maybe tethering to the side of a stage and not recovering until it ends will work

although the bowser player will not stop saying "You must recover, get back on the stage so I can down smash you!!"

Top Bottom