• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you see the future of competitive SSBB?

Yamirah

Smash Rookie
It will most likely die because I don't see people getting over Melee anytime soon.

link2702

Smash Champion
I don't see a future for competitive brawl, to be brutally honest.

it doesn't have the lasting appeal and depth that melee has, and if sakurai is really trying to make a serious effort with smash4 being a blend of both melee and brawl, as well as trying to pay closer attention to balance, I see it being the final nail in the coffin for brawl's scene.

I have a feeling brawl will end up like smash64.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Dead. With the remaining players using Metaknight.

Toon Link 99

Smash Cadet
If SSB4 surpasses Brawl, it will most likely die. Some players will still play, but not many enough to keep a huge community alive. Perhaps it will end up like SSB64. If the new SSB in someway should be "worse" than Brawl, the community may survive.

link2702

Smash Champion
you said brawl was looking to improve on things melee messed up on.

it didn't do any of that at all.

It failed miserably at it.

Yamirah

Smash Rookie
you said brawl was looking to improve on things melee messed up on.

it didn't do any of that at all.

It failed miserably at it.
In my opinion,I think Brawl did improve things Melee messed up.I personally don't see as that problems with Brawl.

Top Bottom