• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you infinite samus and luigi?

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Grab then... Down grab

No seriously you can just grab and infinite in the center of the stage just don't mess it up.

I use y for grab and grab down and smash the y button as fast as possible. Guarenteed kills for me.

Btw I use z for it a lot. Just go to practice and try it

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The infinite against Samus, Mario, and Luigi doesn't work the same as the DK/Bowser infinite. For starters, the timing's faster and after you do the D throw 5 times, the move becomes stale and they slide away from your grasp if you don't jab a certain number of times while holding him. I believe moves stop being stale after you do 10 different attacks so keep this in mind.

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
To infinite Samus, Luigi, and Mario

Learn the timing in training mode...

Down throw...re grab...down throw...re grab...etc etc

Once you have mastered the timing go to the standard brawl mode and put infinite time on...

(The reason you want to practise in regular mode is because of "move decay" )

Start the Infinite...But instead of constantly grabbing and throwing...between each throw hit them once.

The entire process should go:

Grab...Dthrow...Grab...Hit...Dthrow...Grab...Hit...Dthrow...Grab...Hit...Dthrow...Etc Etc

Hitting your opponent in between grabs refreshes the move decay and allows you to continue the infinite on your opponent.

Hope that helps

Top Bottom