• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you fight a Rosalina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LXG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leg3nd4ryXGam3r
I'm having a bit of trouble trying to fight Rosalina. I can never seem to even get the chance to touch Rosalina because of the luma. The luma seems to have a lot of priority especially with the increased hit boxes when it's away from Rosalina. Would anyone be willing to share their advice with a beginner? Thanks.

Last edited:

LXG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leg3nd4ryXGam3r
It's just hard for me to fight Rosalina because of the luma. I don't main any characters with a lot of projectiles so this is why it's hard for me to get up close and personal against R&L.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The match-up analysis thread would be one place to turn to if you need any tips. Of course, the older stuff may be considered outdated at this point in time.

mat7772

Smash Cadet
You gotta claim stage control as early as you can. Forcing rosa to the edge is dangerous since luma can fall into a tumble state. Your main goal is to get that stage control - work as hard as you can for that and thats 50% of the work for you.
And capitalise on when luma is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom