• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Do YOU Edgeguard With Mewtwo? o_O

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
Like the topic says, how do you edgeguard with Mewtwo? What's your favorite attack to hit a recovering opponent with? Do you play it safe and stay at the ledge and wait for a nice D-Smash? Or you prefer to jump out there and throw a B-Air in their face and laugh as you get back using Mewtwo's God-like recovery? Discuss :p

dguy6789

Smash Lord
My edge guard of choice is back air. It is so flexible that it can guard against mostly anything. Hitting them twice progressively with it is almost always certain death. A nice down air is also excellent depending on the situation.

quak

Smash Champion
depends on how much time you have

if i got enough time, i go for the interception, with a bair or a nair, and possibly an abstractly positioned dair

otherwise, smashing or a shadowball works okay too

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Sometimes I like to just sit at the edge and catch the end of their recovery with a d-tilt, and follow up from there.

It's very versatile.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I like to Shadow ball, bair, and nair. That last attack on nair seems to work pretty well for me.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I don't, usually. It's trickier for them to wait til they do something to get back on. Anything and everything gets punished. I play very reactively, so..

Top Bottom