• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you do the Jumping Up B ?

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Hi =0

Tnx for awnsering the other questions !

Now, I would like to know how can I do the Up B going Up ... I've read in the guides of here but I cant understand how to do this =/

During the Up B diddy usually goes down ... but there's a way to go Up during the Up B !

Tnx !

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Rocket Barrel Boost Glitch

This appears to be the most common glitch/technique to be reposted. Quite simply, if you are hit and you jump + Up B at the same time you'll receive a momentum boost. When you Up B normally you usually fall slowly whilst charging, but this glitch will actually make you hover upwards whilst charging (The reverse effect can happen if you are hit downwards mind you).

There have also been claims that there is a way to do this without being hit, but I have yet to investigate this myself.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179708

So I can do this only when diddy is hitted ?

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
you don't have to do it right when your hit. @yoshididdy. just up b right after you jump, and it must be when you are hit. it also happens when you are spiked and you up b, but you fall faster than regular.

Top Bottom