• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Do You Deal With Angry Players?

Dustiletto

Smash Cadet
NNID
greasyitalian
3DS FC
3411-1534-9274
It's a bit of a sensitive subject, I'll admit. Beating friends who don't play as often as you do never seemed like too big of a problem to me, as I do my best not to hang around people who get salty super easily, if not at all. Although I do have one friend who gets rather angry when we do happen to play P:M.

With how ignorant he is at ignoring what's making him lose and refusing attempting to put in the time to improve, I do my best to spot him and keep up positives mid match. "Good recovery/read/tech/etc." In an attempt to keep their spirits up. Better highlight the goods rather than the bads right?

Although when he starts dropping in tossing my GCN controllers that's when I start putting my foot down, yeah. It's all a matter of the person themselves, everybody works differently, so it takes so psychologic understanding.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
It's a bit of a sensitive subject, I'll admit. Beating friends who don't play as often as you do never seemed like too big of a problem to me, as I do my best not to hang around people who get salty super easily, if not at all. Although I do have one friend who gets rather angry when we do happen to play P:M.

With how ignorant he is at ignoring what's making him lose and refusing attempting to put in the time to improve, I do my best to spot him and keep up positives mid match. "Good recovery/read/tech/etc." In an attempt to keep their spirits up. Better highlight the goods rather than the bads right?
Are you, me?

Top Bottom