• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you beat a person with Fox

johnmcgerber

Smash Cadet
fox is way to fast for all 3 pkmn so who do i use to stop em and how should i do it. anybody got some tips on it

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ivysaur outranges fox, make good use of your bair, dtilt, jabs, and ftilt.

squirtle can go toe to toe, just mix it up and be unpredictable

charizard doesn't do so hot, but keep your spacing and you'll be okay. typically you should only use him to stock tank.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Can't beat Fox? You don't know how to win? That's simple, YOU DON'T!

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Wait, Fox is worse? If Fox is worse than He would be another Marth wouldn't he?

T-Link

Smash Apprentice
ivysaur outranges fox, make good use of your bair, dtilt, jabs, and ftilt.

squirtle can go toe to toe, just mix it up and be unpredictable

charizard doesn't do so hot, but keep your spacing and you'll be okay. typically you should only use him to stock tank.
100% agreed. All of the moves Steeler36 said for Ivysaur, especially dtilt, gives spacing between him.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Well i play some decent fox players, and some smash spamming foxes. I usually dont have too much trouble with a fox. Fox is really fast and all, but if u know how he approaches you can set him up for a flame thrower to the face or even a shield grab. Fox is also really easy to edge guard, most of the time they come straight at you with an illusion. So flame them to stop them, lol. Or with a fox fire, just edge hog him or spike while he charges up. Or u could just out range him with Fair or Tilt attacks.

Top Bottom