• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I use Pit?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Step 1: Ask questions in the right place,or go to the thread for the thing you have a question about.
step 2: Learn to control arrows.
Step 3: Pit is an air fighter, remember that.
Step 4: Drink M dew before a match to increase your dexterity by 8 points.
Step 5: Kick ***.
Start from there and see what you need to work on.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Step 1: Ask questions in the right place,or go to the thread for the thing you have a question about.
step 2: Learn to control arrows.
Step 5: Kick ***.
Start from there and see what you need to work on.
Drink Mountain Dew???
That's a new one...

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
/QUOTE]

I disagree.

Pits got a good out of shield game to the point that I can't consider him an air fighter.
Think you were joking but soda's make me too jittery to compete. Fine for friendlies but if your playing for money I wouldn't recommend it.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Idk i play pit aerial and it seems to be working pretty great for me. You just cant play so obviously direct aerial style, or u will be beaten by characters with better aerials. But pit does have decent aerial style if u include all of his strengths.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Pit plays in 80 bajilliapi ways. He's one of the most versatile characters in the game.
He's strongest off the stage, on the ledge, in the air, and out of a grab. He's got a decent ground game, decent range/priority etc.) You do have to play smart and not spam all 4 of your kill moves though. And you're going to need to fight off stage to get decent percent kills.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I thought Pit WAS the most versatile character in the game.
Think about it...

1 amazing projectile, of which you can curve/loop/aim
2 reflectors
Multiple jumps
Ability to glide (Fastest of the 3 gliders)
Capable of certain comboes
Has a small Chainthrow
Mediumweight
Using Mirror Shield effectively can be a "Mario Cape" replacement to gimp certain recoveries, that includes MK

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
/QUOTE]

I disagree.

Pits got a good out of shield game to the point that I can't consider him an air fighter.
Think you were joking but soda's make me too jittery to compete. Fine for friendlies but if your playing for money I wouldn't recommend it.
He is decent on both, but if you really look at it alot of his attacks; dtilt, uptilt, dair all send your target strait up, not high enough to be a kill move but great for a set up to Pit's air game. Along with the fact that most of Pit's "kill moves" or at least some of his best attacks are air attacks. How it seems to work for my play is when im on def. im on the ground when im on offense im in the air, for the most part.

Top Bottom