• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Do I Know If I’ve Beaten All the Spirit Board Battles?

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
Will there be a notice to let me know when I've won all spirit battles in smash? Or no?

(I didn’t want to choose any of these prefixes, but I didn’t know what Media meant, so I went with that one.)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The DLC Spirit Board will have a “Complete” and give you gold upon clearing all battles.

There’s no real reward for doing all Spirit Board battles. Mostly because of the random nature of it.

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman
The Spirit Board has a strong preference to showing Spirits that you don't currently possess. If you shuffle it a couple times and all the Spirits have a checkmark next to their name, that's a pretty string indicator that there's nothing more to fight.

The preference makes it easy if you want to rematch a certain spirit. Just release it so you don't have any copies, and it will show up within a couple reshuffles.

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
I’m pretty sure I have all the spirits, but I wasn’t sure if I’ve beaten all the spirit battles. Some of those spirits I got from the shop or Classic mode or things like that.

So if you’ve beaten all spirit board battles or not, the game won’t tell you like it does when you’ve completed all DLC spirit board battles then, right?

channel_KYX

Smash Apprentice
I’m pretty sure I have all the spirits, but I wasn’t sure if I’ve beaten all the spirit battles. Some of those spirits I got from the shop or Classic mode or things like that.

So if you’ve beaten all spirit board battles or not, the game won’t tell you like it does when you’ve completed all DLC spirit board battles then, right?
Pretty much. The solution that I used back then was going to smashwiki complete spirit list and check how to get the missing ones. I had only shop spirits left, so that's how I knew.

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman

Correct. The game will indicate if you possess a particular spirit or not, but not whether you've beaten any particular battle.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Or you could be really obsessive like me and compile a list of all spirits on Notepad that have the possibility of appearing on the Spirit Board, then looking at the Spirit Board every 5 minutes and removing from your list each spirit that has "Clear!" next to it when you enter the fight menu.

Be advised that there are currently 945 spirits that can potentially appear on the Spirit Board, so good luck. :p

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Or you could be really obsessive like me and compile a list of all spirits on Notepad that have the possibility of appearing on the Spirit Board, then looking at the Spirit Board every 5 minutes and removing from your list each spirit that has "Clear!" next to it when you enter the fight menu.

Be advised that there are currently 945 spirits that can potentially appear on the Spirit Board, so good luck. :p
That sounds like an awful lot of work.

Top Bottom