• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I host my music on the Internet? And Dark Night review NO SPOILERS

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
I'm an independent music artist ( or at least I think I am ). And I'm wondering how I can host my music on the internet for all to see. This is really what the thread's about. Anyone who can help or give me a site so I can refer people to that site without them having to log in to anything, so they can just click the link and listen through a stream. If anyone can give me a site, I would be SO appreciative!

And the Dark Night.

Over all -- 7.2 / 10

It was a fantastic movie. The performance of the Joker was phenomenal, and Batman OFC was great. Although you often find yourself wondering what in gods name is happening throughout the movie. The plot is unnecessarily hard to comprehend and follow. After about 30 minutes, I gave up and just enjoyed watching the Joker's maniacal schemes unfold. Over all a good movie, although after seeing it, It's one of those movies where you'll remember it if someone talks about it, but I believe it will be forever lost and forgotten among superhero movies. So... good, but with a lot of flaws. And Heith Ledger, god bless, you were wonderful.

HELP ME OUT WITH THIS MUZAK THING!!!

--The MOP

Sensai

Smash Master
Falco (MOP), why not just use torrents to distribute them? Hell, if you want, I'll help you out with seeding and all that.

http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-create-a-torrent/

And before anyone flips ****, torrents are NOT illegal. Seeding is NOT illegal. Torrents are a great way to get huge files from one person to another (vacation photos, lots of word documents, etc).

Sharing and seeding copyright material is illegal, however, and I would never think of doing it. Ever.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Torrents dont work with my connection. It's sattelite. I appreciate your enthusiasm to help :) but the option of having people download them to listen is just really unappealing. I would much rather have it as a stream, rather than give someone a link and make them download a torrent. I think I've found the solution, but again, thank you much for the suggestion :)

--The MOP

Top Bottom