• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how do i become a mod

kingbooforums

Smash Apprentice
i want to become one oh and....a mod named mic 128 was very rude to me for posting a joke topic and a topic regarding smash bros can someone ban him for me please

thank you

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Well firstly, You need to make a new account.

That should start your Mod quest a bit easier.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
This thread proves that you will never be a good mod.

You don't use your mod powers to solve personnal vendettas.

And you can't ban a mod lol

If you have a problem with a mod, and you think it's because he didn't act correctly, then you might want to use the Forum Disputes board.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
If you want to become a mod, you could always try making your own forum. That usually works out well...

P.S. Rick, you CAN ban a mod, the admin of a forum I regularly visit has accidentally banned himself a couple times already.

Why are you posting this in the Canada section anyways?

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
If you want to become a mod, you could always try making your own forum. That usually works out well...

P.S. Rick, you CAN ban a mod, the admin of a forum I regularly visit has accidentally banned himself a couple times already.

Why are you posting this in the Canada section anyways?
Yea I know that mods can be banned but yeah this kind of stuff is probably reserved to admins like you just pointed out.

If he became a mod, he probably wouldn't be able to ban Mic... lol mods don't ban each other

Top Bottom