• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I add extra codes to a Pre-made Brawl+ package?

Blizzard Flames

Smash Cadet
I recently downloaded the Pre-made Brawl+ (5.0, I think) package from the offical website. How do I add additional codes to it? I added them to the gameconfig.txt, but when i start up Gecko(the one with the actual Gecko on it) it says 'SD Codes Found. Applying.' Then they don't turn up. Do I need to download the Cheat Code Manager for ht eHomebrew Channel first? Btw, i'm trying to add the Melee Air Dodge code, if that helps.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
the text codes need to be recompiled into a .gct file

there are apps for both the wii and pc that will do this for you

mobilisq

Smash Ace
i changed the colors of two of those words for a reason

hover your mouse over 'em

Blizzard Flames

Smash Cadet
Thank you. I figured it out now. One more question, if you don't mind: I added my M.A.D. code and it(Cheat Manager) says that it was a success at making my .gct file, but whenever I start the game up with either Gecko(with THE Gecko) and Gecko OS, it only adds the Brawl+ 5.0 code set. Do I have to delete the B+ code set for my M.A.D. code to worK?

Top Bottom