• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Dair You? Samus Compilation Vid

shanus

Smash Hero
enjoyed it a lot. The off stage double grapple hit on falco was smexy

Muad'Dib

Smash Rookie
I like the title. It makes a lot more sense than a lot of the other puns I've seen. Nice work.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
do you find dair puns unbairable? xD
......................I hate you.
Nah, but seriously, that video was some hella good stuff. I have to incorporate gimping into my Samus game much more. Usually I just zone, combo, get them up to 160+ damage, then dsmash/dtilt/fsmash/Charge Beam for the kill.

icincelli

Smash Cadet
Good job best samus vid ive seen... I knew smaus was still good dispite wat people said. Your up b combos and grapple combos are the best.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Great work Rohins! 0RLy is impressed. I can't get jab to screw attack to work, and I mainly approach with zairs. Seeing this video gives me a lot more ideas for approach and combos. Nice work :).

Metà

Smash Master
I'm not going to lie, that was one of the f*cking sexiest things I've ever seen in Brawl. Why take off your armour when you've got up-B, grapple cancelling, and and a meteor smash?

Actually, the answer to that is obvious XD But that was a **** good video. I wish I got to play you at my tournament. : (

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
wow a good samus in brawl, very nice video and kills, love how you use the dair

i dont mean to be mean butttt.... did you com eup with the title yourself? i could have sworn i saw a wario video named like that a few weeks, maybe monthes ago

Afo

Smash Apprentice
Great stuff man, I'll try to add some of it into my own samus game. Nice upB combos I found some of them really creative.

I know someone said this already but the double zair on falco was amazing (actually he said "smexy" = mexican sexy??)

Top Bottom