• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How can I get good at doubles??

Isaac4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
someletters
3DS FC
4270-5125-0529
Switch FC
SW-0987-8922-3098
My school is having a doubles tournament next week and I want to know to get better at it. I have a great partner right now and we practiced and thought of combos we could do but since team attack will be on I might attack him by accident ruining the whole match. What can I do to avoid this?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I’ve done it before, my partner did it to me today whoops.

Just think about spacing and what you can do to hit them and space out. Work on team player with the notion you can hit your teammate. If so think what you can do instead.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Partner up with someone you're familiar with and can communicate with best. Communication between teammates is key because without it you'll just be two players mindlessly throwing around attacks. practicing online helps.

Top Bottom