• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How bad is my Bowser?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Your bowser is not that bad.... I can't really say much but to be careful when forward smashing. Also learn bowser's release grabbing power. When your throws are being used too much instead pummel when your opponent is grabbed and wait for a ground release. Once the ground release happens you can Jab. Sometimes you can also down tilt or forward tilt depending. This will also refresh your moves a bit.

The jab has pretty good range. Learn to use it well. Other than that good job and nice tilting.

Nitros14

Smash Journeyman

Griffard

Smash Ace
@ Nicholas.Riddle, from what I saw, you didn't look that bad OR good. I would advise that you try to stay below your opponent, and that you use some bair when you're edgeguarding to get kills WAY quicker. Less Fsmash or be more cautious, and use some more Dsmash. good job tho

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
Nitros-that used to be how I was with my Ness. >_>

Look around these boards, guys. So much can be learned with a little lurkfactor.

Top Bottom