• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Furret24

Smash Master
In For Glory, your playstyle is as flat as you. I don't want to see your turtle once more.

:4zelda:
Excuse me sir, but I believe I chose Yoshi.

Jab -> usmash is pretty annoying, especially since it's a true combo at certain percents.
:4yoshi:

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Excuse me sir, but I believe I chose Yoshi.

Jab -> usmash is pretty annoying, especially since it's a true combo at certain percents.
Oh, sorry, that blue game & watch was actually misleading. (I thought that you gave me the choice, and I was more inspired for G&W)

Furret24

Smash Master
Oh, sorry, that blue game & watch was actually misleading. (I thought that you gave me the choice, and I was more inspired for G&W)
Sorry, I just add him at the end of all my posts. I tried adding a space between my choice and the emoticon to reduce confusion.

My chosen character can be seen above.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Yeah, I just forgot about it. (I have an excuse, it's almost 4am here).

Anyway, Yoshi? I hate your side Smash. Really. That range.

To change a bit: :4miigun:

Yellowpikmin476

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yellowpikmin476
3DS FC
4854-6467-1287
THOSE HAMMER COMBOS I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH ME WITH THAT HELLSPAWN HAMMER ONE MORE TIME I WILL FIND YOU AND DESTROY YOU

:4tlink:

Yellowpikmin476

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yellowpikmin476
3DS FC
4854-6467-1287
Fun to fight, but I always seem to get messed up by that neutral B

:4peach:

Furret24

Smash Master
I would greatly appreciate it if people would stop picking Cloud. He's not even out yet for heaven's sake.
:4gaw:

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
Stop them Gordos please. You want to make me end myself. Especially if you know how to throw them properly.
:4dk: (It would be obvious by now wouldn't it?)

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
If you can't do the Ding Dong I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a combo aint one. I swear if I see another DK fail to do that online I'm gonna lose it

:4dk:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I'll break through that super armor some day.
:4duckhunt:

Heh Ho Hurr Hee Hah Heh Ho Hurr Hee Hah Heh Ho Hurr Hee Hah Heh Ho Hurr Hee Hah Heh Ho Hurr Hee Hah Heh Ho Hurr Hee Hah
Heh Ho Hurr Hee Hah Heh Ho Hurr Hee Hah

Dunk Hant is annoying.
:4tlink:

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
Yah Hu Hup Hyahhh Ho Hyaahhh Hyup Huh Hup CHyah Ho Uwah Hup Hyaahh Hyo Hu Hyup Chyah

Tink is more annoying

:4yoshi:

Top Bottom