• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Your dthrow got buffed to where it should be a combo throw, but it isn't. (I'm not that torn up about it, though)

:4bowserjr:
You aren't very annoying, I like fighting Bowser Jr.'s. If I had to say one annoying thing about you however, it'd be your gimmicky moves when spammed. Nothing really negative here though.

The one and only :4palutena:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I've seen one who was using Limit Charge, roll, Limit Charge, roll and dash attack, dash attack and dash attack.

:4lucina:

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
I've seen one who was using Limit Charge, roll, Limit Charge, roll and dash attack, dash attack and dash attack.

:4lucina:
Is it just me or are more Marcinas using Dancing Blade a whole lot more?
Dancing Blade > Dancing Blade is a true combo not really :^)

:4corrinf:
(gotta wait till February...)

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Atleast I find Rosalina pretty annoying... I have a hard time dealing with Luma, and although Rosa is not perfect without her, she's still pretty decent and can definitely hold her ground until Luma respawns.
:4mario:

Furret24

Smash Master
That nair landing lag reduction was far more destructive than I could ever have imagined.
:4yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Only thing annoying about Yoshi to me nowadays is eggs and Tongue being able to be a guaranteed kill at the ledge at high percents.

:4charizard:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
That nair landing lag reduction was far more destructive than I could ever have imagined.
:4yoshi:

Yoshi has no end lag in 80% of his moves.
Out-of-shield down-b is way too good considering that it kills at 100%.

Only thing annoying about Yoshi to me nowadays is eggs and Tongue being able to be a guaranteed kill at the ledge at high percents.

:4charizard:
Side-b doesn't work in singles, stop it!

:4tlink:

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Arrow spam. Stahp it.

...Off topic. Yes, Corrin is barefoot. Have you ever heard of a foot fetish?

:4dedede:

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
No matter how many times you run away and spam your gordo, I'll always be able to deflect it. Please use other moves I really hate going into sudden death.

:4wario:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Offline/No lag: Not annoying at all.
Laggy online match: Probably the most annoying guy in the game.
This time, :4sheik:

iTheta

Smash Rookie
NNID
CulConnor
Offline/No lag: Not annoying at all.
Laggy online match: Probably the most annoying guy in the game.
This time, :4sheik:
Okay, my turn.
*clears throat*
Sheik is definitely someone I fear every match I run into them. Sheik is fast on his feet, in the air, and attacking is the worst part. Sheik can combo the same aerials again and again because staling them barely does anything to truly affect the battle. If anything, a stale f-air can be used over and over again and used more effectively due to the decreased knockback along with it, leading to a higher combo potential and even a kill setup. As shown in this recent video by Beefy Smash Doods, Sheik just ignores the landing lag after performing any aerial.
Sheik is overall a very difficult character to play, but going up against a good one is not a walk in the park.

For the next person commenting, try this: :4littlemac:

lunaticz0r

Smash Cadet
NNID
gandoe
Okay, my turn.
*clears throat*
Sheik is definitely someone I fear every match I run into them. Sheik is fast on his feet, in the air, and attacking is the worst part. Sheik can combo the same aerials again and again because staling them barely does anything to truly affect the battle. If anything, a stale f-air can be used over and over again and used more effectively due to the decreased knockback along with it, leading to a higher combo potential and even a kill setup. As shown in this recent video by Beefy Smash Doods, Sheik just ignores the landing lag after performing any aerial.
Sheik is overall a very difficult character to play, but going up against a good one is not a walk in the park.

For the next person commenting, try this: :4littlemac:

Hate playing against other macs because the smash is just ....crazy haha!
If theres a noob lil mac who only smashes and rolls its easy ... but when the guy knows how to punish, be patient it becomes really hard

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Based on your profile, I'm gonna go with Robin.
Arcfire!Arcfire!Arcfire! Thunder Sword, repeat.
:4mario:

Last edited:
Top Bottom