• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

the_muffin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
muffinduck01
His shrugging taunt is too cool and I wish every character had it.

Just started playing :4peach: so lets go with her.

D

Deleted member

Up air windbox kills make me unbelievably salty, especially if I play someone floaty like Jiggs, Mewtwo or Kirby.

:4yoshi:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
That Kirby dittos take forever because nobody combos each other well and both our neutrals suck, meaning footsies for 90% of the match

D

Deleted member

Luigi's Up spam over and over again is so annoying to deal with...

Furret24

Smash Master
Up Special shenanigans can be a pain to deal with. Zipping everywhere tacking on damage.
:4duckhunt:

:gawmelee:

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
While the OP didn't say anything about NOT posting melee mains, this is in the WiiU/3DS forum. I dunno about the others, but I personally don't play nearly enough Melee at any level even approaching non-casual to have any opinions about what I find annoying about melee characters

From what I know about Pichu though, I think It's stupid to damage yourself from your own attacks unless the return is worth it.

*cough* It never is *cough*

:4dk:

EpicLuigiFan

Smash Cadet
While the OP didn't say anything about NOT posting melee mains, this is in the WiiU/3DS forum. I dunno about the others, but I personally don't play nearly enough Melee at any level even approaching non-casual to have any opinions about what I find annoying about melee characters

From what I know about Pichu though, I think It's stupid to damage yourself from your own attacks unless the return is worth it.

*cough* It never is *cough*

:4dk:
GIANT PUNCH

Roy

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
DK's who do that up throw to u-air combo are super annoying. And they won't even face me another time.
Oh wait, was beaten to it by EpicLuigiFan.
Roy's who spam Smash's need a serious beating.

Last edited:

EpicLuigiFan

Smash Cadet
DK's who do that up throw to u-air combo are super annoying. And they won't even face me another time.
Oh wait, was beaten to it by EpicLuigiFan.
Roy's who spam Smash's need a serious beating.
You said nothing I will say sonic

GOTTA GO FAST

Seriously though,he is way too weak, and needs to more gimping options

LUIGI

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
You said nothing I will say sonic

GOTTA GO FAST

Seriously though,he is way too weak, and needs to more gimping options

LUIGI
To be honest, I can't really say anything negative about Luigi given he's sorta honest now. Kirby still sucks vs. him cuz of fireballs and better CQC/reward, might as well use someone else. =/

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
To be honest, I can't really say anything negative about Luigi given he's sorta honest now. Kirby still sucks vs. him cuz of fireballs and better CQC/reward, might as well use someone else. =/
Character?

Why are people suddenly forgetting to put a character at the end of their post?

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
You fight for your friends.

:4link:(no spam please) I don't really care if you say something about spam.

Furret24

Smash Master
I'm surprised people don't mention Mac n Cheese's tilts. Ftilt is frame 4 and kills at 120%, utilt combos into itself and is frame 5, and dtilt is frame 5 and true combos into fsmash or KO Punch at low percents. Dtilt -> dtilt -> fsmash is a free 35% until roughly 20%.
:4gaw:

EpicLuigiFan

Smash Cadet
I'm surprised people don't mention Mac n Cheese's tilts. Ftilt is frame 4 and kills at 120%, utilt combos into itself and is frame 5, and dtilt is frame 5 and true combos into fsmash or KO Punch at low percents. Dtilt -> dtilt -> fsmash is a free 35% until roughly 20%.

"Brought to you today by Mr Game and Watch, as if Brawl didn't have big enough sausagefests" Brawl taunts 3 I remixed it for more younger audiences.

Also his aerials, when used against me, are generally way to OP, but then again he is one of my mains.

King Dedede

Furret24

Smash Master
I still don't get how an usmash that consists of two kicks upwards hits below the ledge.

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
I still don't get how an usmash that consists of two kicks upwards hits below the ledge.

G&Ws that always try to go for the d-air spike, only to realize that they're too low so they aren't able to recover and SD.

:4palutena: is one I'm starting to dabble in. Huh... I have the thing for tall, light characters.

D

Deleted member

Pretty much anybody who still plays Sonic are those dumb enough to think his games are still good really love down-B and side-B. Up smash and back throw all day erry day even when those moves got nerfed hard.

:4ness:

Furret24

Smash Master
Pretty much anybody who still plays Sonic are those dumb enough to think his games are still good really love down-B and side-B. Up smash and back throw all day erry day even when those moves got nerfed hard.

I can't tell what's more annoying. Ness the cannon himself, or the Ness mains that act like he's not very good.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Stop fishing for 9s, please

:4olimar:

What's with the unnecessary attack towards Sonic fans? Just because you don't like the series, it doesn't mean it's a bad series or its fans are dumb.

Grow up.

Enemy Birds

Smash Cadet
Actually, I never had too much trouble with Olimar. The ones I saw were either easy to beat or put up a relatively even fight. They're pretty rare, though, so it's pretty safe to assume there are godly Olimars out there somewhere.

:4dk: Put your hands together...

Top Bottom