• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Furret24

Smash Master
RESTRESTRESTRESTRESTRESTRESTRESTREST!!!

*Proceeds to punish each one since FG scrubs never land rest*
:4gaw:

Sünta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sünta_Foot
3DS FC
2234-7187-3957
Why don't you move? I'm not going to get back thrown again. Come here before sudden death... again.
Ganondorf

VPTurnip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Turnip
3DS FC
0920-3141-8524
Bad ones: Oh, it's the king of disrespect, sorry but I'm not playing that kind of game. I don't play just to win, I want a match.
Good ones: Wow, this is a breath of fresh air. Usually quite enjoyable. If I could friend on 3DS I would seriously consider.

:4olimar: Trying to get into him and looking at opinions. lol

Last edited:

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
How do I fight you!? Seriousely I've never actually met one on For Glory, and no one that I know plays him.
:4dk:

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Donkey Kong players can be extremely annoying when all they can do is throw you off stage and fish for spikes.

:4bowserjr:

D

Deleted member

Clown Kart Dash isn't your only approach option in the neutral. Stop.

:4zelda:
(Been getting into her recently, admittedly!)

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Farore's Wind and fair/bair aren't your only moves, Zelda mains.

:4villagerf:

Furret24

Smash Master
Why do I have to work to deal all of this damage and kill him 200%, yet I miss two or three moves and he kills me at 50%.

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
Your jab is so good. I get annoyed by your jab and your aerials easily. You do die sorta easily though, so I guess that's good.

:4palutena:

Furret24

Smash Master
Your jab is so good. I get annoyed by your jab and your aerials easily. You do die sorta easily though, so I guess that's good.

:4palutena:
My jab is awful. The infinite takes so long to start that most characters can aerial or jab out of it, even hitting me in return. :/ Aerials are pretty punishable too.

Oh, and Palutena's smashs range are silly.

:gawmelee:

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
My jab is awful. The infinite takes so long to start that most characters can aerial or jab out of it, even hitting me in return. :/ Aerials are pretty punishable too.

Oh, and Palutena's smashs range are silly.

Does the oldest character in SSB have a bucket list? [/bad puns]

Yoshi

Drewthedude64

Smash Cadet
I'd appreciate if you'd quit pulling bananas out of your rear end and proceding to fling them at me. I get you're a monkey, but I'm baffled by the complete lack of digestion.

:4ryu:

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Without Shadow Ball... I don't know if Mewtwo would be viable. I mean, in my opinion, Mewtwo is just... eh. But I appreciate you maining him! He is generally annoyng on FG, but if you use him right he is super cool. Hurray for low tiers!(:

I have already done Sheik, so I will do Palutena, whom I also main.

Last edited:

Drewthedude64

Smash Cadet
I know I've already said this, but I STILL, after last December, have yet to see a Greninja that doesn't spike fail SD off the side of the stage.

:4mario:

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
(Insert Unfunny Better Nerf Greninja Joke Because Creativity Is Just A Myth)

Last edited:

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
said the Palutena Main to the Mewtwo Main.
Literally why I said I appreciate you maining him, if you use him right he is super cool, and hurray for low tiers... I never said Palutena was any more viable than Mewtwo anyway. In fact, Palu is barely viable at all, much less than Mewtwo without customs.

Mr. Game & Watch is underrated, and I think he is actually pretty cool. Seeing him do some elaborate combos is always exciting.

:4sheik:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I will never hate fighting Dedede. Anyone else who plays him is one of my brethren.

:4wario:(I like the biker costume over the classic alt, bite me)

Furret24

Smash Master
Charizard's grab game is crazy good. Each throw I'd useful and his grab range is among the best (excluding tether grabs).

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Charizard's grab game is crazy good. Each throw I'd useful and his grab range is among the best (excluding tether grabs).

I don't fight him much so I'll put my grievances on fighting as him.

I get nines so much it's not even funny. What makes it less funny is that I miss every time.

That one time I hit with a nine. It gets countered...Sadness

:4shulk:

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
There's a combination of lemons and metal blades that just really gets to me. Also, I love the sound effects that Mega Man makes with his attacks.

:4samus:

Top Bottom