• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above person's main Ultimate edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer Cube

Smash Apprentice
Dedede relies on gordo and it can be infuriating when that's the only option he picks. When you finally get close to him he just sucks you off stage.
:ultfalco:

SherrdreamZ

Jubilant Adept Princess
NNID
SherrdreamZ
Kirby doesn't annoy me only the unfortunate reality that his players tend to go with over-committal moves that are easy to bait and punish. I give props to those who can push his combos in advantage state and edgeguard with anything else but Dair.

"I main :ultbyleth: in Smash Ulti now".

Last edited:

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
Mario and rob are perhaps some of the most obnoxious characters the game, most prominently however is how they ”cheat” around situations, for example the sheer safeness of Mario’s pressure means that you can just unga bunga people so easily and with rob if my shield gets ****ing Nair to down tilted one more time I’m gonna have an aneurysm, plus the up b then aerial fifty times in a row at ledge. And **** Mario’s 3 frame up b out shield, and robs gyro even more.

Last edited:

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE!

Mains: Kirby, Byleth, C. Falcon
Secondaries: Mario, Dedede, Cloud

Also...
Mario and rob are perhaps some of the most obnoxious characters the game, most prominently however is how they ”cheat” around situations, for example the sheer safeness of Mario’s pressure means that you can just unga bunga people so easily and with rob if my shield gets ****ing Nair to down tilted one more time I’m gonna have an aneurysm, plus the up b then aerial fifty times in a row at ledge.
I can totally relate. At least R.O.B. is easier to beat than Mario.

Nyubi

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-2778-3020-7519
When kirby isnt busy sucking stuff and we don't have an up b and down b kirby spammer, he can be quiet a cool character. Otherwise hecc his copy technique, Its one of the worst feeling when you play against kirby and he gets a kill with your ability, its even worse when he can utlize your ability better than your character >:((

main = :ultfox:

Last edited:

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

(Also, I thought the worst feeling was when Kirby did the suck and cuck?)

Mains: Kirby, Byleth, Captain Falcon
Secondaries: Mario, Dedede, Cloud Strife

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
(all of them) Oh cmon man, stop spamming dash attacks and aerials and just use Up-B offstage already, so I can gimp you with my own and end this right then and there. Don't force me to prolong your suffering...

Last edited:

Concept

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
Not at all annoyed. I abuse that man cat online

Last edited:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Why, why did you HAVE to nerf you to the ground? You were my co-main... ;_;
Dont' worry my little dragon waifu, I'll try to put you out of your bottom tier misery as fast and painlessly as I can.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Playing Captain Falcon is annoying because you know what to expect from them ie( D-Air attempts, Knee, Falcon Punch, Grab) and still get hit by them. Some more than others.
:ult_terry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom