• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How amazing is Falco's Jab.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
It is definitely the angle. If you reflect it last moment while it is falling, it will hit your feet. I never known it to explode in response to the reflector, but this is Brawl. Expect the unexpected.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
Yea sorry i haven't been on much lately is that i haven't had much sleep lately and i was in the tourny yesterday which lasted like forever. I was destroying ppl in the tournament (except alukard because he actually let me win) until i ran into Bum's DK and he ***** me sending me to the losers when i think i was so close to the winners. Then I lost to Snakee's ZSS because he use a good counter pick against my falco (ban brinstar depth lol).

But anyways yea i think i should have a SD card so when i find it where i put it at I'll send it to you right away.

Top Bottom