• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston,Tx Ranking Tournament=Not Happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
jake, you cant go cause you use too many charatcers? no wonder why you arnt good.
bear, your putting buzz fest before smash, f-ing sad.

and so far the people who are going are.

TGM
mouf
CF(roy_r)
gabe
sethlon
SideEffect
Riot
Mog
aladin member 1
aladin member 2
aladin member3
initiating laughing sequence...

SYSTEM FAILED!!1

TGM

Smash Lord
Labrat, you know im joking right? i really dont think of you as aladin, your really jasmine. why did you go fox? come on man, you got sucked into the top tier craze!

and yea so you 2 will show? EPIC!

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
initiating laughing sequence...

SYSTEM FAILED!!1

Asim...I dont want no scrub....a scrub is a guy that cant get no love from me...hanging out the passenger side of his best friends ride, trying to holla at me...

Hmm I can't wait to see the results for this thing...hope we get a good turnout...

liius

Smash Journeyman
I wish you guys could move this back a week or something.. or forward or something, I would like to attend.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
im liking bears idea...

ronnie thats unbelievable i had that song stuck in my head this morning but i had no idea what the lyrics were. i just made up my own words with the same melody thats too coincidental im scared.

TGM

Smash Lord
the 27th? argh, fine. REQUEST OFF OF WORK! this is for anybody who has a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Velox

Smash Ace
LMAO, this is so tailored to SideEffect/TGM it makes me laugh.

JakeThirteen's right, us more versatile players are getting screwed.

I won't be able to go this weekend though, or the weekend after that... or the weekend after that...

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Just play with the character you are better playing with.

I think TGM's reason of hosting this is for all of us to get alot better with our characters. So many times a player counters a character, you never knew if you stood a chance with the previous character if you hadn't countered.

Just show up and smash. After all, we barely meet up as it is. If you don't show up, you suffer the consequences of another player getting better.

WTF guys, nothing beats FREE STDs

That's just me. I'm goin to sleep..

TGM

Smash Lord
Your right i only have one good character

Thats why my Samus 4 stocked your falco Zing!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, isn't the 27-28 the same weekend as Anime Matsuri? They're having Texas Showdown there, and some Japanese players will show up from what I've heard. I'm guessing some people here will be going to that instead...

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
im liking bears idea...

ronnie thats unbelievable i had that song stuck in my head this morning but i had no idea what the lyrics were. i just made up my own words with the same melody thats too coincidental im scared.
u serious?? Wtf lol...yeah i thought of it cuz jeremy feifer downloaded the song on my comp lol....

anyways...hold this soon allan.....please...

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
sup this is roy_r, i need to practice!!!! i haven´t played sicne............rockettrainer when was the last time we played??? arghh:(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Roy! I've been calling you like forever! You never seem to pick up! I'll try to arrange for something this or next week...

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
sup this is roy_r, i need to practice!!!! i haven´t played sicne............rockettrainer when was the last time we played??? arghh:(
this saturday, lets do someting for sure!!! gogogogo can i come over to your house roy? jake? you guys wanna get down on some action? i got "Butt Man Nudes a Poppin' " in the mail today if you guys wanna get down with some of that again.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Roy and Lab Rat! We need to have some sort of training session, either during the week or weekend! Not the upcoming two weekends because I have work. <_<

TGM

Smash Lord
if im off ill play too CF! what location? ill bring mouf and riot!

and jake, for some reason i dont remember you beating me marth with yoshi. i guess you gonna need to do that again.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
So, you know what you guys should do?

Talk to the people in charge of the gaming room, and hold a Smash tournament at Anime Matsuri.

You know. Promotion.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Check out www.animematsuri.com .

And I don't know. But it doesn't hurt to try. At the very least, people already going to it should bring their cubes and get some casual play going. PR. Take names. Shake some hands.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
So I'm getting left out of the Smash ?!?! gay.

And I know John, the guy who owns PZ...and he doesn't want console games at Planet Zero. He might not want them at his convention. Then again, I might be wrong, and he may welcome them at Matsuri.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If I remember, a friend of mine told me that there will be NO console gaming at Anime Matsuri, only arcade machines. If you're interested in seeing some Japanese players at Street Fighter, Tekken, etc. then you should really go. You also get free play on the Planet Zero machines. Free GGXX: Accent Core and Arcana Hearts anyone?

Besides, Planet Zero isn't really big on consoles, besides the ones they have on display for no apparent reason other than to show off. Holy crap, a PS3?! Those are so not rare! Let's show it off!!! <_<

I have work this Saturday. Hmm, if anyone is up for something tomorrow? Roy? Jake? Anybody?

G@BE

Smash Lord
So where is this going to be at!?!?!
Cuz a location would be key to all of this. Oh and jake you have never beaten my Pichu so all of you pretty much suck.

Jake13

Smash Lord
And you've never beaten my mewtwo, Gabe ;)

Smash tomorrow. My place. Call me first because I need to know the numbers of people. If there's lots, we'll move to a community center. Also, call me first.

PS. Call me first.

Chyeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom