• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston (Sugar Land) Smash Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neemo

Smash Apprentice
Those living around Sugarland Area should post here and if it is enough, a smash meet or tournament may be in session.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
actually, if u PM me, i can tell you 7 people that live in sugarland that play. i travel to sugar land alot...i can teach/play u as well.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Hey, I live in Clear Lake, and would love to join a competative smash group.
I think it's about thirty minutes from Katy/Sugarland, so it wouldn't be very hard to commute to and from.
Could some of you drop me a line on AIM?
Popertopl337

Fyre

Smash Apprentice
neemo? lol, **** the what? u missed a smashfest today =/ i completely forgot u live in houston.

@moogie , lol, i know what it means now =P

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Moggie said:
o_o;; Allan, I'm officially inducting you into the BDC. >_>...

Good no-one else knows what that is, huh ??
HAH I know what it is!!! And now i am officially a member!! Also, im sorry about no tbeing able to stay Moggie. Rays dad wouldn't let us. :p

Popertop

Smash Champion
boo hoo...
well, I'm gonna be pretty busy in the next few weeks, so I don't know if I'll be available, but let me know when a bunch of ya'll are getting together..

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
neemo, if u plan on getting better and maybe winning fights, i highly suggest u do not use mewtwo...he is next to the worst character alive.

Neemo

Smash Apprentice
The Great Marth said:
neemo, if u plan on getting better and maybe winning fights, i highly suggest u do not use mewtwo...he is next to the worst character alive.
I'll try to diversify my bonds.

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
The Great Marth is right and you can contact xGohxIAMANIMAL on aim and he lives in Sugarland with about 3 other guys and three other guys live up in North Houston and we visit Sugarlan frequently too those are the 7 smashers Great Marths talkin about.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
what up guys i've been trying to either join a group or actually some of my buddies are starting one down here in pearland (it's south houston tho kinda the other side) unfortunately the big problem is that i'm only 16 and can't quite drive yet lol so if anyone is willing to play us i'm more than happy to play u guys as long as transportation can be arranged lol

K1T3

Smash Lord
Neemo, I found your thread! You should play sheik.... I mean you already play zelda, so it's the same character =P
Landis beat Pedro, lol

To the rest of H-town, come to the Austin Bi-weekly this Saturday!! You too Fyre, we need to play.

ZpelZ

Smash Rookie
Anyone from Alief or near?. I live in Alief and I would like to play competitive with anyone who wants to.
I'm new in this country, plz, wouldya lend me a little hand ?, this smash community is for uniting players isn't it? =p (T_T)

l_tizzle05

Smash Rookie
Wuz up all Houston smashers. im from Mo City an my cousin and I are lookin for some other competition. As long as its on the south side of houston we'll travel to play or meet up wit others

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'd be interested in a couple matches. Shoot me an IM whenever.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I haven't been to Magik in a very long time, but I remember that they only had X-Boxes when I was there. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom