• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Okay I just skimmed through the last couple of pages but what I got was that Houston's carpooling to a far away tournament. If yall still have room, when and where is this?

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
Niggga i was playing smash a week ago with ronnie and paul, i still and always will wreck. ESPECIALLY ooc tournaments as i am usually the highest placing houston player when we go.

Jake13

Smash Lord
double post. sry guys but not really. i wanted to make sure this got on a new page lol

who's talking about going to OH SNAP in Oklahoma come January?

im for sure down (need warm up for pound, that means you PAWL) but would def need to go in someone else's car. i'll drive part of the way, throw down for gas, etc etc.

can you dig it?

edit: just think of how easy we'd take crews

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
double post. sry guys but not really. i wanted to make sure this got on a new page lol

who's talking about going to OH SNAP in Oklahoma come January?

im for sure down (need warm up for pound, that means you PAWL) but would def need to go in someone else's car. i'll drive part of the way, throw down for gas, etc etc.

can you dig it?

edit: just think of how easy we'd take crews
Hey Jake sorry i couldnt go to go play with yal, just had a calc test and a project i needed to do, heard yal had epic matches though. I cant wait for this semester to be over ug.

MT_

Smash Ace
Hey tomorrow is December. Does anyone recall someone saying about videos up before December, with a "definitely" or "for sure" tagged onto it? Hmm...

I'm gonna ask my parents about OH SNAP when the time is right so don't count me out on that... but you guys should probably count out...lol

EDIT: I have a ride from Oklahoma to Austin, so the chances I'll make this just shot up drastically...to like 60%. We'll see.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up to play some games this weekend at our place?

OK tourney sounds like it would be really fun. our ****ty *** crew might go for the hell of it if we can scrounge together some funds and a ride. :awesome:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Again, I'm sorry that it's taken so long, but they will get up before the end of November, of that I am sure. Until then, please stop asking as this is the first time since I posted last that I have been on Smashboards, so I probably won't even see it.

So does this mean we have to start asking again??

MT_

Smash Ace
@DoH, Finn not being a virgin is so dumb. Santana of all people? **** doesn't even make sense.

MT_

Smash Ace
Ouch, the one video I didn't want to see.

**** you Cloud.

Oh and MT/Tirno were red, not blue.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I thought that the bullying one was stupid as hell. They made us seem like antagonists. Sorry we're better than you!

And no we're not mad at all. We're ****ing pissed. So ****ty Falcon's need to stop trying to troll us and go get their male friend to post more videos.

Preferably of players who aren't really good versus players who really suck **** and use Falco Marth vs Falco Fox.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I thought that the bullying one was stupid as hell. They made us seem like antagonists. Sorry we're better than you!

And no we're not mad at all. We're ****ing pissed. So ****ty Falcon's need to stop trying to troll us and go get their male friend to post more videos.

Preferably of players who aren't really good versus players who really suck **** and use Falco Marth vs Falco Fox.
cool story bro

Top Bottom